July 4th is right around the corner, and with that comes another very special celebration for the TM team! You want in on this secret celebration?
It’s the Creator of TM, Steve’s Birthday!
For his Birthday this year, Steve has one VERY special request. He asked that we give YOU a gift, a very special 4th of July cocktail recipe that will make your summer picnics ultra refreshing and delicious.
Try this delicious recipe out and let us know what you think! Or even better, head on down to TM and we’ll make you your very own paired with Wagner’s famous Guac to enjoy with the beautiful evening sunset.
INGREDIENTS IN MAGNIFICA’S
FIRECRACKER POPSICLE COCKTAIL:
2 oz Cranberry Juice
1 oz Grenadine
2 oz Lime Juice
2 oz Grey Goose Vodka
3 oz Tonic
1 oz Blue Curaçao
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Squeeze 2 oz fresh lime juice into a mixer.
2. Add in the Grenadine & Cranberry Juice.
3. Rim your glass with sugar and fill with ice.
4. Pour in the contents of the mixer and add the splash of tonic water.
5. Slowly pour the Blue Curaçao on top to give a Red & Blue effect!
6. Garnish with all your favorite festive decorations and don’t forget to cheers!